JavaXT is a collection of Java libraries and utilities that provide a number of functions not available in the standard JDK.
It is an extension of the Java core, written to simplify Java development. Check out the key features and browse the
documentation to learn more.
JavaXT is an open source project released under an MIT License.
Feel free to use the code and information found here as you like. This software comes with no guarantees or warranties.
You may use this software in any open source or commercial project.
- Advanced File and Directory IO
- Intuitive Image IO
- Powerful Database Utilities
- Simple HTTP Client
- HTML and XML Parsers
- Numerous utilities (Date, Jar, Generator, Timer, Base64, etc)
- Much, much, more...
- High performance, high concurrency web server
- Transparently handles GZIP compression, persistent connections, and chunked transfer encoding
- Lightweight, intuitive API
- Native SSL support
- WebSocket plugin
- Basic Atom 1.0 and RSS 2.0 Support
- Normalizes Tag Names to Identify Common Attributes
- Automatically Serializes Dates and URLs to Native Java Types
- GeoRSS and W3C Geo Support
- Send/Receive Email Messages
- Create/Edit Calendar Events
- Manage Contacts
- Add Custom Attributes to Items
- Intuitive API
- Compatible with all EWS enabled Exchange Servers
- HTTPS/SSL Support